The Music of Ryan Farish...
Ryan Farish is an American Electronic Artist, Producer, Grammy nominated songwriter, and DJ. Ryan Farish first launched his music career, on the first generation MP3.com (2000). It was at this site where he received more than 1.8 million downloads, of his Electronic music, and then earned the title "Download King" from L.A.-based music industry magazine, Music Connection. In 2008, he garnered a Grammy nomination, as well as a Dove Award as a hit songwriter. Farish's music has been featured on every major television network, Major motion picture houses, and even recently branded one of the world’s most established and elegant brands, Audi in the Remarkable Audi series, a video series which Farish also stars in as well as a video with Bang & Olufsen featured in B+O stores worldwide. Companies like The Weather Channel, Audi, Bang & Olufsen (Denmark), Chevrolet (Israel), Rak Bank (Dubai) and Sony pictures have all used Farish’s trademark sound, to reach their markets.
Ryan's EDM music is currently supported by some of the most influential taste makers in EDM. Support from Sirius/XM BPM and Electric Area, as well as numerous DJs around the world, such as tyDi (Top DJ 100 list) all support Ryan's EDM music.
In 2012 Ryan introduced his MRA (Main Room Architecture) series, which focused and highlighted Ryan's music in the Trance and Progressive styles of EDM.
Ryan Farish's song, "Pacific Wind," was featured in a popular YouTube video, entitled "Remember Me," created by a 15-year-old high school student named Lizzie Palmer. The video, a sentimental montage of soldiers in the Iraq War, was ranked as the 48th most watched YouTube video of all time as of April 26, 2008. As of January 2013, it has received more than 31 million views. Palmer and Farish gained renown from the prominence of the video; the former was interviewed on news networks including CNN.
Another popular and best-selling song of Ryan’s, is "Full Sail" from his Beautiful album. It has garnered more than 20 million YouTube views in a single video titled "THE MOST RELAXING MUSIC IMAGINABLE" which serves as an anchor in Ryan's expansive catalogue of music.
To date, more than 5,000 fan contributed videos featuring Ryan Farish’s music, have reached beyond 60 million views on YouTube.com as of January 2013.
- +60,000,000 million YouTube views, one notable is “Remember Me” video by Lizzie Palmer.
- Currently supported by some of the most influential taste makers in EDM. Sirius XM’s BPM and Electric Area, DJs support around the world, such as tyDi.
- 2012 Google Play Best Unsigned Artist
- 2007 Grammy Nominated Songwriter
- #3 Billboard Chart Position, From The Sky.
- #10 Billboard Chart Position Position, Beautiful.
- 2006 Selected iTunes Discovery Download, "Living Water" from Ryan's album From The Sky.
- Ryan Farish is part of the exclusive roster of artists proudly endorsed by Yamaha.